Monday, May 11, 2009

Tagged bY Xiao Yu~~

been tagged by babe xiao yu
Basically,Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY.
Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged

How old were you when you had your first relationship?
~havent got any yet!!!

Are you taken/single ?
~emm...i'm single nw

Do you like anyone right now?
~hmm...my FAMILY , my FRENS...

Had your heartbroken?
~yes

Miss anyone right now?
~yUp...

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
~my mUm,the one who I love!!

Person to text you?
~foRgot jor```

Last person you saw?
~my brO..

What was the last thing you said to someone?
~eRm,i 'm very sleepy^^

Who is top in your top friends?
~every1 of my friends...

Who do you trust the most in your life?
~mySelf

Who do you love most?
~my FAMILY , my FRENS

Ever been in love?
~dUnno leh..

Who has hurt you the most?
~Uxxxxx

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
~nO arr...

No comments:

Post a Comment