Thursday, March 26, 2009

lolxx...

Tagged by MomO

Once you've been tagged, you've to write a list with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names and why you choose them.

♥Hope I'll grow taller.
♥Hope I can become more smarter.
♥Hope I'll get good result in all my exams.
♥Hope I'll succeed to keep fit.
♥Hope I can learn all the styles of swimming within one month.
♥Hope I can held a birthday party.
♥Hope I can get a surprise on 24.11.2009.
♥Hope I can drive very soon.
♥Hope I can speak well in my English.
♥Hope I can get a new hp.
♥Hope I have got confident in doing everything.
♥Hope my skin will be more smoother.
♥Hope my skin won't be darker when I am under the sun.
♥Hope I can get many many money without doing anything.
♥Wish all my dreams will come true !!!
♥Happy & Smile always ya^^

Who has been tagged :-
#w3iw3i
#ch3rn
#daRr
#mAgGiE
#hUi xIa
#CinDy
#JoyCe
#Lee cHee
#eMilY
#kArEn

6 comments:

  1. hahaha....
    GREEDY!!!
    I wIll tell your dad and mum...^^

    ♥Hope I can get many many money without doing anything....**LAZY**

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...
    dun tell me u dun think so !!!
    haha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. But not as many as you lo ok??
    Greedy Woman...@.@

    ReplyDelete
  4. haHa....
    u noT always say want 2 marry a rich man meh???
    don't u think it is greEdy ???
    U're are the real GREEDY woman....XD...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marry with rich man i am not because of the money~~~
    The main point is I wish can become a Rich woman...
    That not call greesy...is call dream ok???

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha....
    dUn argue wif me....k???
    wheter greedy or dreaming....watever!!!
    u r greedy lady ...
    haha XD...~~~

    ReplyDelete